On the left, 5w2d pregnant – assuming the bloat is from one baby; on the right, 11 weeks pregnant with triplets

Crappy lighting and filtering are used to protect the bad self portrait taker. Hee.

Tagged with:

30 Responses to I guess it’s noticeable (205/365)

1. Therese says:

You look great!!!!

nestie – GreenBride

2. You are so cute Jenny!

3. Jennifer says:

You look great! Congrats on the triplets =)

4. Oh yes, you can tell and you look SO cute! SQUEE!

• Butch says:

I would miss the dueclt tones (and quirky word use) of Phil & Paul, which pretty much make the TdF for me. Also enjoy Bobke and Liam.

• Hold da op, hvor glæde det smitter! Jeg bliver super glad af dit indlæg Katrine! Dejligt det hele kører for dig og at du er glad 😀 Og dejlige billeder endnu en gang, du har jo sÃ¥dan et kønt ansigt!Fortsat god aften :-)

• Lorrie beats the drum with fingers crossed. He believes in AGW. As such you will never see him use his influence to expose AGW for the utter fraud that it is.VA:F [1.9.20_1166]please wait…VA:F [1.9.20_1166](from 0 votes)

5. Speed says:

I just giggled out loud. I love that belly! LOVE IT!

6. sarah says:

ahhhh it is so noticable!!
    I love that I get to see the baby belly every day!!

7. Alena says:

TRIPLETS! (Dude, am I ever going to stop saying that?!)

You’re little bump is so stinking cute!!!! How long before people start leaving you comments about the 1,847,834,543,908,543 ways to keep stretch marks away?!!? <3<3<3

8. I can’t see the picture :( My internet is being a butt. I’m going to check back later.

9. Mrs. S says:

How cute are you!? <3 <3 <3

10. Tameka says:

I swear one day the knowledge that you are having triplets will not turn me into a teary mess. That day is so not today. <3

11. Jenny says:

You are adorable! I love the little belly.

12. Laura says:

LOVE it!!! You can definitely tell!

13. Sara says:

You look fantabulous!

14. Vivian says:

LOVE the bump!!! You are adorable!

15. Suzanne says:

Adorables!! At least when your bump gets super huge and strangers in public start saying “OMG Look at you! It must be twins!” you can say “Uh, no actually. Triplets.”

16. Angel says:

:waves: Hi PB&J!

17. I just showed Sam your pics and updated him on your story. He thought “Ninja Baby” was a riot. We are so happy for you. You look BEAUTIFUL. You seem so tiny for triplets – I can’t wait till you are 8 months along. :p

Love to you and your DH. We are praying so hard for you guys and your little bundles of joy.

18. You look beautiful! Love your babies bump! Praying for you and your little ones!

19. LCW says:

Prayers for continued growth and a protruding belly. I mean you want them to have room to grow, right?? Hope we can get together when I’m in town.

20. Hanan says:

You look wonderful! Love the baby bump!